Do you homeschool an only child and feel like you are all alone in a sea filled with multiple child homeschoolers? I get it, but you are not alone. There are others out there like us. I’ve pulled together the best 5 articles on the web for homeschooling an only child and am sharing some additional resources for you as well.
This post may contain affiliate links to 3rd party sites where purchases
made may result in paid compensation to this blogger.
Articles on the Web for Homeschooling an Only Child
- Homeschooling the Only Child – The Pros & Cons – Jamie at Simple Homeschool
- Advantages & Challenges of Homeschooling an Only Child – LeAnn at Hip Homeschool Moms
- Why Homeschooling an Only Child Rocks – Marcy at Ben and Me
- Homeschooling High School – Karen at Homeschool Girls
- The Benefits of Homeschool for One – Home Educating Association
Don’t miss my own Homeschooling an Only Child Posts
- 5 Advantages of Homeschooling My Only Child
- 5 Disadvantages of Homeschooling an Only Child
- Faithfully Homeschooling an Only Child – Me at The Homeschool Post
Follow my Only Child Pinterest Board
Regardless of your perspective on homeschooling your one child I hope it helps you to realize that we may be few, moms who homeschool one, but we aren’t alone.
You May Also Enjoy
This article is part of the iHomeschool Network Articles that Every Homeschooler Should Read
And, this post is part of iHomeschool Network’s People, Places and Things for Your Homeschool