New Look, New Site, More Encouragement
Welcome to the new blog at Great Peace Academy. This is where I will seek to encourage homeschooling moms and families in more than just their role as homeschoolers. I’m taking Great Peace Academy into a new direction. I’ll be combining all the areas I’ve been blogging about, homeschooling, marriage, homemaking, meal planning and faith into a complete new website called Renee at Great Peace.
Don’t worry you will still get posts about homeschooling, gifted education, curriculum reviews and other homeschooling related posts. But I’m also going to continue to share Marriage Moments. Really, I’ll continue to be sharing with you in a similar way as before but the website will be more of a reflection of all that I write about rather than just homeschool academics. Renee at Great Peace will encompass a collection of my work in a more dynamic and user friendly way.
You will see on the new navigation menu a collection of works. Great peace Academy will be for homeschooling related posts. A Home of Great Peace will focus on life inside the home which includes marriage, homemaking, meal planning, and family fun. Training in Peace will be posts that are focused on Bible study for kids, family, and moms.
Over time you may find additional changes as I continue to update and make the different areas more navigational friendly. But in all things my goal is to encourage families, whether homeschooling or not, to find peace in their homes and life.
What You Need to Know about Using the New Blog at Great Peace Academy
- You can still access my site using the url: http://www.greatpeaceacademy.com.
- There will be 3 main areas for you to explore: Great Peace Academy, A Home of Great Peace and Training in Peace.
- You still can find me on all of my social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- You can email me at: email@example.com.
- I always welcome your comments and questions.
To say thank you for being a loyal reader of Great Peace Academy, and now the new Renee at Great Peace, I’m giving to each of you, I’m giving away free copies of my Homeschool Teacher Planner. To download, simply click here, Homeschool Teacher Planner, and at checkout use the code: ReneeatGreatPeace
To celebrate the new and improved website I’m giving a way one fabulous collection of family friendly items. To enter, simply use the Rafflecopter widget below.
One person will win the following items.
- 4 journals (2 girl styles, 2 boy styles)
- 1 book, Four Seasons of Fun, Practically Free Things for Families to do Together by Stacey Nichols Kim.
- 1 refillable recipe box.
- 1 box of blank note cards.
- Set of 5 Polar Animals books.
- Set of 7 Magic School Bus Readers from Scholastic.
- 3 sets of My LEGO Writing Prompts.