Do you homeschool an only child and feel like you are all alone in a sea filled with multiple child homeschoolers? I get it, but you are not alone. There are others out there like us. I’ve pulled together the best 5 articles on the web for homeschooling an only child and am sharing some additional resources for you as well.
This post contains affiliate advertisement links.
Articles on the Web for Homeschooling an Only Child
- Homeschooling the Only Child – The Pros & Cons – Jamie at Simple Homeschool
- Advantages & Challenges of Homeschooling an Only Child – LeAnn at Hip Homeschool Moms
- Why Homeschooling an Only Child Rocks – Marcy at Ben and Me
- Homeschooling High School – Karen at Homeschool Girls
- The Benefits of Homeschool for One – Home Educating Association
Don’t miss my own Homeschooling an Only Child Posts
- 5 Advantages of Homeschooling My Only Child
- 5 Disadvantages of Homeschooling an Only Child
- Faithfully Homeschooling an Only Child – Me at The Homeschool Post
Follow my Only Child Pinterest Board
I know that it can be tougher than people think. I also know that occasionally you sit back and watch your one, in awe, and are glad for the quietness of your only child home to have the time to focus so intently on that one child.
Sometimes, you feel like you don’t have a minute to yourself because your child needs ALL of your attention. Other times, you feel as if you have it easy because you can get through your day faster than your friends with multiple children.
Regardless of your perspective on homeschooling your one child I hope it helps you to realize that we may be few, moms who homeschool one, but we aren’t alone.
You May Also Enjoy
This article is part of the iHomeschool Network Articles that Every Homeschooler Should Read