Getting back to homeschooling often means your family routine has to be readjusted. And, with all you are doing focusing on lessons it’s easy to forget to plan ahead for family dinner ideas. That’s why I wanted to share with you a variety of Back to Homeschool Dinner Ideas that can help.
Getting back into the swing of things when it comes to homeschooling your children can have a few setbacks. When it comes to returning to a more routine way of living, rather than the lazy days of summer and backyard BBQs, it can be difficult to decide what to make for dinner.
After a long day of homeschooling, you want to ensure that you are providing your family with a delicious and hearty meal to fill their bellies. After all, knowledge is power and learning requires fuel.
35+ Back to Homeschool Dinner Ideas
When it comes to returning to your homeschooling schedule, having a meal plan can make the transition that much easier. In fact, the easier the dinner idea, the better. Especially after a long day.
Check out these 16 Family Dinner Ideas using Chicken.
Instant Pot Homeschool Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken – The Typical Mom
- Pressure Cooker Cauliflower Corn Chowder – Recipe This
- Pressure Cooker Drive Thru Tacos – This Old Gal
- Instant Pot Poor Mans Burnt Ends – This Old Gal
- Instant Pot Italian Chicken and Veggies – Freezer Meals 101
- Instant Pot General Tso Chicken – One She Two She
Don’t have an Instant Pot? They make it easy to get dinner on the table when you have a time crunch. You can get a great price on this one: 6 Quart Instant Pot.
Slow Cooker Homeschool Dinner Ideas
- Crock Pot Chicken Penne – this one’s mine
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef – The Gingered Whisk
- Crockpot Tuscan Chicken – Bunnys Warm Oven
- The Best Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast – Shugary Sweets
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches – Jennifer Cooks
- The Easiest Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken – Moneywise Moms
This is the slow cooker that I use and love: Hamilton Beach 6 Qt. Slow Cooker.
Classic Back to Homeschool Dinner Ideas
- Ham and Cheese Club Sandwich – Bunnys Warm Oven
- Make Ahead Spinach and Chicken Penne Alfredo – Freezer Meals 101
- Easy Sloppy Joes – Bunnys Warm Oven
- Chicken and Spinach Skillet Dinner – Bunnys Warm Oven
- Quick Korean Beef and Rice – Unicorns in the Kitchen
- Tater Tot Casserole – Simply Stacie
- Egg Roll in a Bowl – Whole New Mom
- Creamy Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup – Crowded Kitchen
- Fish Tacos – Or So She Says
- Southern Smothered Pork Chops – Grandbaby Cakes
- Quick and Tasty Buffalo Chicken Salad – Cook Clean Repeat
- Ground Beef Zucchini Noodles – Low Carb Africa
- Easy Tex Mex Migas – The Gingered Whisk
- Roasted Eggplant Tomato Pasta – Crowded Kitchen
Other Fun Back to Homeschool Dinner Ideas
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta – The Food Hussy
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Crust Pizza – Low Carb Yum
- Creamy Garlic Chicken – Crayons and Cravings
- Spaghetti and Meatball Cups – Crayons and Cravings
- Homemade Fideo Soup – Awefilled Homemaker
- Tater Tot Pizza Casserole – Freezer Meals 101
- Easy Chicken Quesadillas with Creamy Mexican Dip – Food Wine Sunshine
- Tex Mex Beef Enchiladas – Jennifer Cooks
- Monte Cristo Sliders – Jennifer Cooks
Gluten Free Back to Homeschool Dinner Ideas
- Gluten Free Chili Mac – Whole New Mom
- Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets – Whole New Mom
- Gluten Free Hamburger Helper – Whole New Mom
With so many delicious back to homeschool dinner ideas to choose from, meal planning should be a cinch.
What are your favorite back to homeschool dinner ideas? I’d love for you to share them with me in the comments below.
Don’t Miss These Family Dinner Ideas