The summer months always make for some delicious food ideas, especially for large backyard BBQs with the whole family. While the summer months are great for large get-togethers with plenty of food, it is also a fantastic time of year for small families. It can be difficult to find the best summer dinner ideas for small families as most summer recipes are designed for a crowd.
You don’t want to have too much in the way of leftovers, so it is important to find something that will accommodate your small family.
Summer recipes are made up of delicious and fresh ingredients. From simple recipes like whistle dogs all the way to more in-depth ones like lemon garlic iced tea chicken, there is something for every small family to enjoy this summer.
Summer Dinner Ideas for Small Families
These summer dinner ideas for small families are sure to save the day. No matter what you chose to make, these dinner ideas will please everyone that gathers around your table.
Healthy Dinner Ideas
- Moroccan Chicken Strips with Yogurt Dip from Daisies and Pie
- The Best Easy Paleo Meatloaf Recipe from Wicked Spatula
- Easy Paleo Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe from Wholesome Yum
- Easy Egg Roll in a Bowl from Cook Eat Go
Fish & Seafood Dinner Ideas
- Easy Baked Tilapia Recipe from Eating on a Dime
- Blackened Tilapia with Radish & Cucumber Salsa from Housewives of Fredrick County
- Fish and Chickpea Papillotes from Mom vs the Boys
Beef Dinner Ideas
- Easy Greek Tzatziki Bowl Meatballs from Housewives of Frederick County
- Easy Carne Asada from Wholesome Yum
- Learn how to Grill a Steak with my tutorial.
Pork Dinner Ideas
- Be sure to click and pin my Pork Tenderloin wiht Sweet Rosemary and Cilantro Sauce recipe.
- Peach Salsa Pork Chops from Housewives of Frederick County
- Cabbage and Sausage Skillet from Dancing Through the Rain
Pasta Dinner Ideas
- Chicken and Pasta with Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce – Mom Foodie
- Cucumber Ranch Shrimp Pasta Salad from Mom Foodie
- Tuna Bolognese from Daisies and Pie
Chicken Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Italian Chicken from This Old Gal
- Don’t miss my Coconut Lime Chicken Recipe
- The Best Blackened Chicken Recipe from Eating on a Dime
- Lemon Garlic Iced Tea Chicken from Mom vs the Boys
- Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki from Drug Store Divas
Simple & Delicious Dinner Ideas
- How to Make Classic Whistle Dogs from Candy Jar Chronicles
- Taco Pizza on Naan Bread from Candy Jar Chronicles
- White Pizza with Spinach and Bacon from Homemade for Elle
- 10 Minute Simple Egg Fried Rice from Homemade Hooplah
With so many delicious summer dinner ideas for small families to choose from, you are sure to find something for everyone. Preparing dinner for your small family doesn’t have to be complicated, especially with all these yummy options.
Do you have a summer dinner favorite? What is it? I’d love to know
These links will give you even more ideas for family dinner ideas for your family all year long.