Have you started planning for the next academic year yet? From time to time I like to create gifts for subscribers. It’s one of the benefits of being a loyal Great Peace follower. This month, I’ve created a Homeschool Planner, printable.
This post contains affiliate links to 3rd party sites, where products purchased may result in paid compensation for this blogger.
Even though I use a digital planner for most of my record keeping, I like having a printed homeschool planner that I can keep notes in, make quick changes and even record reading logs and other necessary things. Plus, having a pretty page helps me to stay motivated to keep track of the daily work.
What’s Inside the Homeschool Teacher Planner
- Family Statement of Purpose Page
A place to write out your families purpose or goals. This statement page can serve as a reminder of why you chose to homeschool, how you are approaching the work, and keep you on track as you work toward those goals.
- Annual Goals Manager
This section is a place where you can write out monthly goals for each of your children. You can set goals, tasks, or skills that you want each of your children to accomplish each month, all working toward your goals for the year.
- Month at a Glance
Each month, July – June, you can view the month at a glance calendar with plenty of lesson planning pages between the month at a glance pages.
- Lesson Planner
The lesson planner pages are set up to cover days Monday through Friday, with 7 subject areas to make plans. There are 5 lesson planning pages for each month, but if you need more, simply print more. I know some moms with more children prefer to have 1 page per child for each week.
- Academic Logs Pages
These are pages where you can log work your child has completed outside of lesson plans. These include:
- Reading Log
- Enhancement Class Log
- Field Trip Log
- Special Projects
- Service Projects
The simply pretty pages are adorned with watercolor calendula flowers scattered thoughtfully on each page. Having that little pop of color makes the task of lesson planning a bit brighter. You can print as many pages as you need for your own use! That’s the added bonus of utilizing a digital, printable planner.
Grab Your Free Homeschool Planner
This freebie is for Great Peace Newsletter Subscribers. To subscribe simply enter your name and email address. You then receive a series of emails confirming your subscription, and information on how you can download your digital, printable, planner, and you’ll get a few other subscriber bonus printables as well.
Please remember that this is a subscriber only freebie. If you want to direct your friends to get their free planner, please direct them to this blog post, and then to subscribe. They’ll receive a link to the freebie page in their subscriber welcome emails.
Thanks for understanding.
What happens when you subscribe:
- All my products are digital. You will not receive a physical product. You will receive a link to find the product to download, and then you can print the planner yourself.
A digital, printable, homeschool planner does not mean a physical product or planner.
- After you subscribe and confirm your subscription:
- you will receive an email within a few minutes with a link and instructions to find your digital, printable planner. The time for arrival for series of emails is dependent upon your mail server, and your promptness in confirming your subscription.
- Be sure to add my email firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact in your email contact list emails will arrive in your inbox rather than spam, or junk boxes.
- You can access the page with the link using the password provided in your welcome email.
Blessings of Peace,
Other Things on the Blog of Interest