Coffee is such a comforting drink, yet it energizes as well. I love a good, fresh, hot brew. But, during the hot summer months things heat up around here pretty quickly. And, that hot drink doesn’t exactly sound comforting. But, an iced coffee drink is the perfect way to drink coffee all summer long.
I just love to watch the cream swirl around the ice cubes as I pour it over the coffee. It’s like magic! And, then sipping it brings me that deliciously creamy jolt of caffeine that I crave. Iced coffee has become my go-to summer drink whenever I need a little pick me up. Which for me usually happens around 3:00 in the afternoon.
This page contains affiliate advertisement links.
10 Iced Coffee Drink Ideas
I enjoy a simple brewed Columbian roast poured over ice, then cream poured on top. But, I also enjoy, from time to time, flavored coffees, or low-fat and low-carb options.
I’ve gathered a few wonderfully flavorful ice coffee recipe ideas below.
- Vanilla Cinnamon Iced Coffee from Whispered Inspirations combines the classic vanilla iced with the warm cinnamon flavors in a deliciously comforting iced coffee.
- This Snickerdoodle Frappe from Atta Girl Says, is a refreshing summer drink. I use carob chips instead of the called for chocolate ones since I have a chocolate allergy. But, for those of you who can enjoy the lusciousness of chocolate you’ll love the combination with the cinnamon.
- Add a little extra yum to your iced coffee with this S’mores Iced Coffee recipe from A Night Owl blog.
- What a fun version of iced coffee! This Grain Free Cookies & Cream Frappuccino from Strength and Sunshine is both a gluten free and a vegan recipe.
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew by Happy Mothering is yummo! The collagen is optional but adds creaminess and protein to the drink.
- What’s not to love about Cashew Vanilla Iced Coffee from Sun Kissed Kitchen? The creamy goodness that comes from the cashews coupled with that incredible flavor of the vanilla bean is everything you want in an iced coffee.
- Skinny Iced Caramel Macchiato from Wicked Spatula is yummy with that homemade caramel sause made from real maple sugar. You’re gonna love it!
- This Iced Milk & Honey Latte from Marnie Rae is so indulgent you’ll love it for your morning wake up.
- An Iced Mocha Recipe from Typically Simple is a perfect afternoon pick-me-up for any mom chasing after little ones.
- this guilt-free Vanilla Bean Frappuccino recipe from Maebells is low-carb making this a must-have anytime snack.
If you are looking for a comforting and delectable drink iced coffee will be the perfect treat anytime of the day.
Have you seen these great ideas…