LEGO® Learning with Play Bricks
LEGO® Bricks fill the imagination with automobiles, cities, space ships and more and they help to bring stories to life. Whether you have little ones using DUPLO Bricks or older ones using LEGO® Bricks you can incorporate these simple toys into hands-on learning aids. You’ll soon discover that LEGO® Learning comes naturally and is easy to incorporate in your homeschool.
may contain affiliate links, advertisement and or other links.
LEGO® Fun Facts:
- LEGO® Bricks were invented in 1949.
- Olaf Christiansen was a furniture maker before changing careers to be a toy producer.
- These bricks were invented in Denmark and are still manufactured there today.
- The original LEGO® Brick has only had one re-design. In 1958 the hollow friction backs were added to create a stronger bond of friction between two connected bricks.
- The world’s tallest LEGO® Tower is 100.919 feet tall.
Utilizing LEGO® Bricks in Homeschool
Most children love LEGO® Bricks. This toy which is so simple in its concept can produce amazing structures which teach both physics, engineering, art and so much more. You can even utilize these bricks for even the simplest of instruction.
Have you read these posts about learning with LEGO® Bricks?
- 100 Free Lego Printable Resources
- How to Find LEGO Instruction Manuals
- LEGO Challenge Builds for Group Activities
- LEGO Re-Grouping Boards, Free Printable
- Mulitplying with LEGO Bricks, Free Printable
- Early Math Education with LEGO Math
- Top 10 Online LEGO Classes
- LEGO Therapy for Social Skills Development
- LEGO Therapy Ideas for Special Needs Children
Follow This LEGO® Learning Pinterest Board
“What would life be like if we had no courage to attempt anything?” Albert Einstein