Are you seeking to have a Biblical marriage? Me too. When I look around and see how quickly and how many marriages are failing I am saddened. I wonder if women simply don’t understand what Biblical marriage is.
Encouraging & Strengthening Biblical Marriage
I’m no expert, really. But I’ve been married for more than 25 years, and together, my Beloved and I have survived many trials.
Why? Because we made a decision to honor each other. He honors me, and I honor him. It’s not always easy, but we’ve learned that in so doing we have a more peaceful marriage.
With Marriage Moments I seek to encourage you to have a strong marriage as well, especially one that is grounded in a Biblical foundation.
This page contains affiliate advertisement links.
Sadly, in America marriage, like so many other things, has come to resemble a drive through institution. So many are leaving their marriages when the going gets tough because they have flawed expectations for marriage.
Having a marriage that lasts takes commitment and a desire to grow together rather than apart and to seek the highest good of each other rather than one’s self.
I love being married. As a parent, I’ve also learned that having a strong marriage is one of the foundation stones to homes of great peace. Follow along as I share Marriage Moments where I offer encouragement, tips, and advice for developing, growing and maintaining a strong Biblical marriage. “Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine In the very heart of your house, Your children like olive plants all around your table.” Psalm 128:3
What you will find with Marriage Moments
Marriage Moments at Renée at Great Peace are intended to help you to see that building strong, Christian, marriages is possible. Though it requires work when you learn to develop an abiding love you’ll discover a great peace that brings comfort to not only yourselves, but to your children, and others in your life as well.
Encouragement for Developing Strong, Christian, Marriages
- Making Tough Decisions in Marriage
- Secrets to Having a Long-lasting Marriage
- 50 Awesome Marriage Quotes to Inspire Joy and Peace
- 100 Proven Ways to Have a Stronger Marriage
- 20 Things to Decide to Grow your Marriage Stronger
- How to Grow a Stronger Marriage with 20 Things to Pray
- 20 Things To Do for a Stronger Marriage
- 20 Things to Not Do to Protect Your Marriage
- 20 Things to Say for a Stronger Marriage
- That Kind of Love
- Loving My Husband
- A Call to Serve
- Being Loved by a Good Man
- To Love, Honor, Cherish, and Obey
- Celebrating 25 Years of Marriage Moments
Marriage Date Ideas
- A Year’s Worth of Date Night Ideas
- 5 Great Dates for Spring
- 15 Autumn Date Night Ideas to Keep the Spark in the Marriage
- 5 Ideas for Low-Cost Getaway for Married Couples
- 5 Date Night Ideas When Your Husband is a Loner
- Romantic Dinner for 2 at Home
- Marriage Moment: Biblical Style
- How to Connect with Your Husband at Convention
- He’s Missing the Point
- 5 Day Marriage Challenge
- Marriage Challenge: Think About How You Dress
- Marriage Challenge: Focus on His Needs
- Marriage Challenge: Oh Be Careful with Your Mouth
- Marriage Challenge Day 4: Commit to Prayer
- Marriage Challenge: Marital Intimacy, Get a Sitter
Biblical Intimacy in Marriage
- This Kiss
- Marriage Bed, Understanding God’s Design
- Intimacy In and Out of the Marriage Bed
- How to Prioritize your Relationship in the Marriage Bed
- 5 Simple Ways to Keep Romance Alive in Marriage
- Printable Love Notes for Your Spouse
Keeping Peace in the Marriage
- When Your Husband is a Loner
- Communication in Marriage
- Foolish Arguments in Marriage
- How to Make Tough Decisions in Your Marriage
- How to Set Your Heart Free from a Prison of Overabundance
- Changing Roles of Men and Women
How to Handle Marriage During Difficult Times
- Holding on to Marriage During Times of Grief
- We’re in This Together
- 5 Tips for Reconnecting Your Marriage
- Marriage Moment: His Way or Her Way
- Marriage Travel: Going and Coming
- Marriage Moment: The Lord’s Provisions