LEGO ® bricks continue to inspire curious and creative minds to build more, do more and learn more. With the recent addition of robotics to the LEGO ® bricks line-up of toys it’s truly amazing what our kids can learn to do. That’s why learning with LEGO bricks is a great way for kids to explore educational ideas from STEM to .
The digital age continues to grow as a requirement in many career fields. As homeschooling parents we want to be sure we are staying ahead of the cutting edge curve and preparing our homeschool children to be able to compete in the job market in their future.
This page contains affiliate advertisement links.
By combining their love of LEGO ® Brick fun with educational opportunities to explore digital programming, robotics and engineering we allow our students every chance to grow up into the ever-changing career market.
Which is why I’m sharing with you my Top Ten list of Online LEGO ® Learning Classes and Resources.
Online LEGO Classes for Learning
- Dream Builders Brick Club – All About Learning
- Educational Robots for Absolute Beginners (LEGO NXT Edition)
- EV3 Lessons.com
- Free LEGO EV3 MindStorms Tutorials for the absolute beginner – Dr. Graeme
- LabVIEW 2012 Introductory Programming Curriculum with a LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT – CS2N
- LEGO Club for Homeschoolers – CurrClick
- LEGO Engineering
- Outside the Brick LEGO Classes
- Robotics Academy – Carnegie Mellon
- Robotic Tutorials – Stemcentric
What about you? Have you or your kids tried an online LEGO learning class? Tell me about it in the comments below. I’d love to know about your experiences.
Don’t Miss these LEGO Learning Posts
- 100 FREE LEGO Learning Printables
- LEGO Challenge Builds
- FREE LEGO Regrouping Boards
- Learn to Count with LEGO
- LEGO Multiplication
Joining the Top Ten Tuesday Link Up with the iHomeschool Network. Add your own Top 10 Posts.
LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site”.