Today, I want to share with you a Green Strawberry Grape Smoothie recipe that I whipped together the other day.
One of the things I’m trying to add to my diet since starting the Trim Healthy Mama plan is smoothies. They can be super healthy, very tasty and a good alternative to ice cream or frozen yogurts. Don’t get me wrong, I like a good ice cream as much as the next gal and I’ve tried several recipes on-plan. But sometimes, you just want to have a quick and easy throw together healthy drink or snack.
This post contains affiliate links to 3rd party products or services.
Which is why I like a good smoothie. You can just toss some flavorful ingredients into your blender and in a matter of a few minutes you have just that, a delicious and healthy snack. You don’t have to have a fancy, expensive blender either. I use my old standby Hamilton Beach.
This Green Strawberry Grape Smoothie just hits the spot for me and gives me that extra boost of energy in the afternoon.
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Seedless Black Grapes
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, (I prefer vanilla)
- 1 tsp of your favorite Stevia (I prefer Pyure)
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1-2 Cups Ice
- Blend all ingredients, except ice, in your blender on high speed until smooth. Slowly add in ice and pulse until ice is broken down well, then increase speed until your smoothie reaches desired consistency.
I like quick and easy and that’s just what this smoothie is. These are ingredients I regularly keep on-hand in my kitchen. Grabbing them and throwing them into the blender couldn’t be simpler.
Plus, by pre-washing everything when I get it home from grocery and patting dry with a paper towel, they are ready to go at any given moment. I also store my grapes in a bowl layered with a paper towel. I find they stay fresher longer this way.
What are your favorite smoothie combinations? I’d love to get more ideas from you.