I know everyone is talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes but it’s still technically summer. I know where I am it’s still scorching hot. So some fruit salsa really helps to beat the heat and is a great summer dinner idea for a wonderful side dish option.
I’ve gathered more than 25 fruit salsa recipes that will help you feed the family but keep them cool while doing so. Delicious, cold, and full of flavor your kids will be begging for more!
This post contains affiliate advertisement links.
Salsa makes a versatile side dish. You can make salsa from a wide variety of ingredients. It goes well as a dip, or as a topping for various entrees.
- Easy Pineapple Salsa from Isabel Eats
- 5 Ingredient Strawberry Salsa from Here Comes the Sun Blog
- Mango Salsa from Grace and Good Eats
- Fruit Salsa from Scratch Mommy
- Blueberry Salsa from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Spicy Apple Tomato Salsa from Floating Kitchen
- Clean Eating Blueberry Mango Salsa from The Gracious Pantry
- Mango Pineapple Salsa from Mama Loves Food
- Peach Strawberry Salsa from Isabel Eats
- Pineapple Mango Salsa from A Mind Full Mom
- Strawberry Salsa from Savory Experiments
- Watermelon Salsa from A Mind Full Mom
- Summer Fruit Salsa from Homemade Interest
- Clean Eating Watermelon Pistachio Salsa from The Gracious Pantry
- Very Berry Fruit Salsa from Evolving Table
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa from The Lemon Bowl
- Berry Kiwi Salsa from How Does She
- Strawberry Cucumber Salsa from Mama Likes to Cook
- 5 Minute Cranberry Jalapeno Salsa from Small Town Woman
- Cherry Salsa from Well Plated
- Apple Salsa Verde from Healing Tomato
- Sweet and Spicy Tropical Fruit Salsa from The Baking Fairy
- Dragon Fruit Salsa from Fearless Dining
- Spicy Cranberry Salsa from The Creative Bite
- Carnival Watermelon Jicama Salsa from Kelly Stilwell
- Mandarin Orange Salsa from Mom Foodie
What are your favorite ways to eat salsa? I’d love to know.
Want more salsa recipes? Try these recipe books.