The summer months are a fantastic time for couples to enjoy the great outdoors and some summer loving. Hot days and warm nights are the perfect setting for several different fun, exciting, relaxing and even romantic adventures for couples. This is where the ultimate summer date ideas list for married couples comes in.
If you want to get out there with your spouse and participate in something new, there are so many different activities that you can choose. Participating in something new and exciting is a great way to grow closer together.
This page contains affiliate advertisement links.
Whether you chose to do one or all of these activities, you are sure to have a blast this summer. Just make sure to be open-minded, get creative and enjoy your time together. With over 40 summer date ideas you can do one a week which will build incredible memories you’ll both remember for years to come.
Summer Date Ideas for Couples
- Get massages together.
- Go to the farmer’s market and get local ingredients to cook a meal together.
- Go for a hike.
- Pack a picnic and dine at a local park.
- Dance in the rain.
- Go stargazing.
- Go swimming at the beach.
- Build a sandcastle together.
- Go on a boat tour.
- Go to an amusement park.
- Take a tour in a carriage ride through downtown.
- Dine on a patio.
- Kiss on top of a Ferris wheel.
- Take a spontaneous road trip.
- Watch the sunset together.
- Get up early and watch the sunrise together.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Go camping in the backyard.
- Watch a movie in your backyard.
- Get ice cream for dinner.
- Roast marshmallows over a campfire.
- Visit the drive-in movie theater.
- Share a milkshake.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Garden together.
- Work on an outdoor project together.
- Go tech free for 24 hours.
- Go on a double date with friends.
- Go zip-lining.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Ride in a helicopter.
- Go snorkeling.
- Take a bike ride together.
- Go kayaking.
- Visit a beautiful waterfall.
- Go fishing together and catch your dinner.
- Go apple or berry picking.
- Visit a local fair.
- Catch butterflies.
- Play a couple’s sport.
- Go sight seeing in a nearby city or town.
- Fly kites.
- Go for a swim together.
- Go go-karting together.
- Play mini golf.
With so many different fun and exciting activities to choose from, you and your spouse will have a busy and fun summer this year. Just make sure to get creative with your date ideas and in no time, you will find yourselves experiencing new things.
This ultimate summer date ideas list for married couples is a fantastic way to enjoy your relationship, try new things and even act like a kid during these hot summer months.
What extra special ways do you like to spend your summer together with your beloved spouse?
Check Out Items to Help You Plan Date Nights
Don’t miss these date ideas for married couples.
- 32 Date Night Ideas for Dates at Home
- Year’s Worth of Marriage Date Night Ideas
- 5 Date Night Ideas for When Your Husband is a Loner