Taking a Look Back
This has been the best blogging year I have ever had. When I started 2013 I never imagined the amazing events that I would have an opportunity to experience through my little home on the web. Personally my top highlights for the year were being invited to join The Homeschool Post, iHomeschool Network and having the opportunity to speak at a local homeschool support group about Learning with LEGO.
13. LEGO Multiplication Printable Grouping Sheets
12. Homeschooling an Only Child
11. Planning for the New Academic Year
10. Discovery Directed Learning
9. Gifted Homeschool Must-Haves
8. The Social & Emotional Lives of Gifted Children
7. Back Yard Bash
6. Music Appreciation in the Homeschool
5. 10 Days of Meal Planning with Free Printables
4. The Mitten Printables
3. Great Peace Academy School Room
2. Homeschool Literary Guides Printable Worksheets
1. Marriage Moment, It’s a Date!
My Favorite Post for 2013.