Is social media and online tasks creating conflict with your staff, your family, or your time? There is no need for that. I can help you get back to the business at hand by serving as your virtual assistant.
Let me put my social media and blogging skills to work for you. I can assist you in growing your online branding by managing your social media networks, establishing ones you may not be currently utilizing and promoting your products or services with skill and thoughtfulness.
On a limited basis I provide virtual assistance and social media management services to select clientele. I currently have openings so contact me soon to discuss what your needs are, and how I can help.
This post contains advertising for the book iBlog & iBlog Pro 2 collabortive books written by the professional bloggers of iHomeschool Network including myself.
New Website and Blog Services
- Establish a Blog or Small Business Website
- I am proficient in using both WordPress, Blogger and can manage Wix and Weebly as well.
- Curate custom niche content
- Guest posting or ghost writing to your specifications.
- Research topics, projects.
- Insert links for round-up posts,
- Edit existing posts to update images, or improve SEO, or readability.
- Pinnable images for Pinterest
- Custom image work for your social media shares.
- Format landing pages.
I do not provide services as a technical assistant, design services, IT services, or back-end trouble-shooting. I can, however, recommend service providers.
Social Media Management
Do you need social media marketing help? As a social media manager for your company’s social networks I can curate content for all of your social channels, engage your readership, and provide a personal touch to your networks.
My services include:
- Establish Social Media Network Profiles
- Customized social media management
- I can add a personal touch on your social media networks by connecting with your customer/client base.
- I’ll curate or find sharable content for your networks that are relevant to your brand or industry.
- I can respond to messages and questions on your behalf.
- Introduce or highlight your product to your audience.
- I can manage all of these networks, each optimized for maximum impact.
- I also specialize in Twitter parties. I can manage and host a custom Twitter Party to meet your specific needs.
- Google +
- I can help you with Social Media advertising campaigns.
Additional Virtual Assistance Project Services
My Editorial Services
- Basic, Copy editing
- Heavy, Copy editing
- Final Proofreading before Publishing
- Reformatting eBooks for Print (Create Space)
- eBook Cover converted to 3D Cover Images
- Add watermark or branding logo to your images
- Organize materials into cohesive themes, topics, or units for printbles or ultimate blog posts
- Create printables to your specifications
- Curate Round-Up Posts using your affiliate links
- Don’t see what your are looking for? Just ask.
See what my other clients have to say about my services.
“We have worked with Renee at iHomeschool Network for over two years. During that time, she has taken on greater responsibilities including organizing and executing Twitter parties with multiple companies, organizing link-ups that include dozens of bloggers, and organizing publication projects for the network. Although there are very few people we entrust with delegated tasks, we are completely hands-off when it comes to Renee. Renee is thorough, eager to learn, and receives instruction with a professional attitude.It is very refreshing to work with someone who respects both herself and her clients. Aware of her limitations, Renee is honest about what she has time for and will not take on more than she can handle in an overly eager bid for more work. Renee is ethical, sincere, self-directed, and on time with due dates.” Amy Stults and Jimmie Lanley, co-owners iHomeschool Network, LLC
“Working with Renée is always a pleasure! She’s fast, efficient and knows exactly what I need – even when I don’t quite know myself. Highly recommended!” Cindy at Our Journey Westward and Shining Dawn Books.
“I highly recommend working with Renee. Working with her has not only been a great experience, but she is detail-oriented, reliable and super-responsive. I especially like that she is prompt to update me. Because my blog is constantly changing, Renee is comfortable trying new tasks and has valuable input. When I need help again, she is top on the list to be part of my virtual staff!” — Tina at Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
“Renee Brown is a delight to work with as a Virtual Assistant. She is sharp, proficient and thorough in her work. I appreciate her excellence and the fact that she is prompt in her responses, keeping me well-informed of the project status. I highly recommend her for all your virtual needs.” – Alisha Gratehouse
Pricing for Virtual Assistance or Social Media Management Services
Pricing is subject to the choices you make when choosing services.
I can customize a package specific to your needs or you can choose from a variety of options. Go ahead and take a look at my VA Portfolio to get an idea for the kinds of work I do, and see my Virtual Assistance Pricing Page for more details on pricing.
Not sure what fair prices look like for a Virtual Assistant? Take a look at these sites for comparison.
- Wizler Social Media Packages
- Patricia A Redsicker for Content Marketing Advice
- Mack Collier, Helping Companies Understand the Social Part of Social Media
- Editorial Freelancers Association
Contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your needs, and how I can help bring peace to your business.
Not sure where to begin? Just fill out this Contact Form. It will give me an idea of what you need help with. I will contact you to set up a follow up conversation and we can work through designing just the right package to meet your needs.
I’m a contributing author to: