Homemakers are most often the family meal maker as well. I’m no exception. I enjoy cooking for my family. But I don’t enjoy meal planning. Which is why I have a few meals that are my go to meals for each season. These are meals that I know how to make without having to pull out a recipe so meal planning is pretty easy as long as I keep my pantry well stocked.
My 5 Favorite Winter Time Meals
But that doesn’t mean I’m not willing to try new things. In fact, I love trying new recipes to see if I can find a new family favorite or two. I enjoy spending time perusing Pinterest and pinning meal ideas and recipes. I’ve found some delicious meals there and even some family favorites.
5 Meals I Tried and Liked from Pinterest
- Easy Garlic Chicken
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Taquitoes (These are a big hit with the family as well as potluck meals).
- Pepperoni Grilled Cheese Pizza
- Cheesy Spinach Macaroni
- Honey Chicken
10 Meals I Want to Try
- Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Skillet
- 2 Ingredient BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Chicken Fried Steak
- The Best Slow Cooker Ham Ever
- 5 Ingredient Bacon Asparagus Pasta
- Asian Dumplings & Potstickers
- One Pot Paprika Chicken
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup
- Spaghetti in Garlic Gravy with Herbs & Lemon Marinated Chicken & Cherry Tomatoes
- Orecchiette with Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese
Ok I want to pin your favorite recipe! Share your favorite meal pin in comments. I’m looking forward to checking them out!