Homeschooling is hard enough but factor in homeschooling a child with gifted abilities and sometimes you can feel overwhelmed, frustrated and alone. But I am not alone on this journey and neither are you.
One of the best places on the web to find resources for, well just about anything, is Pinterest. Which is why I am sharing with you my favorite Pinterest boards for homeschooling gifted learners. Just click over and click Follow to get all great Gifted Homeschooling Pins in your Pinterest feeds.
Be sure to see my 10 Favorite Pinterest Boards to Pin To for even more Pinning awesomeness.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to books that you may find useful in homeschooling gifted children.
Gifted Homeschooling Pinterest Boards
- Gifted-Children, Amy Stults from Milk & Cookies Blog (Collaborative Board).
- Gifted Homeschoolers, The Homeschool Post
- Homeschooling Gifted Children, Lauren Hill from Mama’s Learning Corner
- Homeschooling Gifted Kids, Colleen Kessler from Raising Lifelong Learners
- HS: Gifted Kids, Cindy West from Our Journey Westward
Gifted Organizations & Businesses Pinterest Boards
- GHF: Gifted & 2E, Gifted Homeschool Forum
- For Gifted Kids, Prufrock Press
- Online Resources for Gifted, Great Potential Press
- Parenting Gifted & Talented Children, NAGC (National Association of Gifted Children
Follow Me on Pinterest
Be sure to follow me on this Gifted & Advanced Learning Board, where I regularly pin, tips, ideas, encouragement from blogs around the web.
What are your Favorite Pinterest Boards for Gifted Education? Share board links in comments.
See What my Friends Favorite Pinterest Boards Are. Just follow the Links below.